En 3D-funksjon simulerer plasseringen av forsterkeren, slik at man virtuelt skal oppleve hvor denne er plassert. Med blåtann kan man spille sammen med lydfiler på mobilen, og man kan velge om lyden oppleves som man sitter i et studio eller står på scenen. Hodetelefonene kan også brukes til ren avspilling av musikk.
-Salgstallene er allerede gått gjennom taket. Kundene bruker hodetelefonene hjemme, på turne eller på reise. Fem forsterkere og 50 effekter
- Den har fem forsterkerlyder og over 50 effekter, der tre effekter kan brukes samtidig. Den virtuelle 3D-effekten simulerer hvor forsterkeren står. Dette føles godt, og følelser er viktig for gitarister. Med Boss Wasa-Air oppleves det som du spiller høyt på en virkelig forsterker,
Dette er den første gitarhodetelefonen uten kabler. Via blåtann kan man spille musikk, og man kan spille sammen med musikken.
I scene modul plasseres bandet og din egen forsterker bak deg, og det fungerer så bra at du automatisk går mot den virtuelle forsterkeren hvis du skal spille en solo,
Teknologien er kommet videre, og det er den tredimensjonale følelsen, der du opplever at du og forsterkeren er plassert i et rom, på scenen eller i et studio, som gitaristene setter pris på. Beveger du deg mot forsterkeren så oppnår du feedback, Meget bra sak.
A Revolutionary New Tone Experience for Guitar
Fusing premium amp and effect tones with breakthrough BOSS spatial technology, the revolutionary Waza-Air takes the guitar experience where it’s never gone before. This personal amplifier system brings stunning realism to playing with headphones, using a gyro sensor and moving 3D space to deliver natural “amp-in-room” tone that’s rich, resonant, and infinitely inspiring. All-wireless connectivity means there are no cables to slow you down, and you can stream music from your phone and play as if you’re performing on stage in a full band. And with the BOSS Tone Studio app, you’re able to craft custom sounds with five amp types and over 50 different effects.
- Over-ear guitar sound system with wireless connectivity, premium amp and effect tones, Bluetooth audio streaming, and sound editing via your smartphone
- Advanced BOSS spatial technology and integrated gyro sensor deliver natural “amp-in-room” tone with 3D ambience and dynamic sound localization
- Five unique amp types derived from the Katana stage amplifier series, including a full-range voice for bass or acoustic/electric guitar
- Access over 50 customizable effects in the BOSS Tone Studio app
- Integrated BOSS wireless technology provides exceptional sound quality with ultra-low latency
- Easy-to-use controls for guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback, plus instant access to six user-configurable tone settings
- Large, custom-designed 50 mm drivers deliver premium audio quality with rich, full sound
- Conforming earpads ensure optimum driver performance for uncompromised guitar tone
- Wide headband provides comfort for long playing sessions
- Durable construction with deluxe chrome-plated metal parts
- Versatile two-way design folds down for compact storage or flat transport in a guitar bag pocket
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with auto standby/wake function to conserve battery life
- Up to five hours of play time with the headphones and up to 12 hours with the included WL-T Transmitter
- Wirelessly edit, organize, and download tones with the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Unique onboard tuner function with audible tones that guide your tuning; visual chromatic tuner also available in the BOSS Tone Studio app
Download “BOSS Tone Studio for WAZA-AIR” for iOS
Download “BOSS Tone Studio for WAZA-AIR” for Android
The Continuing Evolution of Waza Innovation
In BOSS Waza tradition, Waza-Air brings decades of expertise together with cutting-edge innovation to present a breakthrough musical product that truly pushes the envelope. Far more than a simple guitar-based headphone amp, Waza-Air melds our premium amp, effects, and wireless technologies with dynamic 3D sound, delivering a unique guitar amplification experience that’s never been available until now.
Inspiring "Amp-in-Room" Tone
For most of us, playing guitar through headphones is necessary to avoid bothering others. Unfortunately, they lack the depth and presence of playing a real amp in a real room, resulting in a less-than-satisfying experience. Waza-Air changes all that, restoring the natural dimension, resonance, and “moving air” feel that’s lost with traditional phones. An integrated gyro sensor tracks your head movements as you play, driving sophisticated 3D algorithms that provide spatial realism that must be heard to be believed. And it all happens automatically, so all you have to do is plug in and go!
Premium Amps and Effects
Waza-Air features tones and controls derived from the stage-class Katana amplifiers, with full user customization and a variety of ready-to-play presets available via the free BOSS Tone Studio app. Five different amp types provide tones from classic clean to high gain, plus a full-range voice that’s perfect for bass and acoustic-electric guitar. Over 50 effect types are available as well, including mod, delay, and reverb effects optimized for Waza-Air’s unique spatial experience. And with six onboard memories, you can store favorite setups and recall them with dedicated buttons.
Choose Your Space
Waza-Air’s advanced ambience setups provide three realistic environments to play in. Surround mode places the amp in a virtual room, providing an immersive experience like playing in a recording studio. Things get even more real with Static mode, where the combined amp and room sound changes depending on where you move your head. Finally, Stage mode lets you step into the spotlight, with the amp sound coming from a virtual backline behind you.
Stream Music and Take Center Stage
In addition to providing a wireless connection to BOSS Tone Studio, Waza-Air’s built-in Bluetooth lets you jam along with songs and backing tracks from your smartphone or tablet. In Stage mode, the streaming music plays from the backline along with your amp, putting you in a virtual band! Just close your eyes and perform alongside your favorite music artists, and step up to center stage when it’s time for your big solo. Song volume and playback can be controlled right from Waza-Air, with no need to touch your mobile device.
No Wires, No Hassle
All audio connectivity with Waza-Air is 100-percent wireless for a hassle-free experience. With the ability to move and play in complete freedom, you’ll never get tangled in a guitar lead or pull off your headphones by stepping on a cable. And thanks to advanced wireless tech inherited from BOSS’s acclaimed WL series, you’ll always enjoy premium sound quality and great playing feel with ultra-low latency. Auto standby and wake functions conserve battery life between playing sessions, minimizing the need to plug in and recharge.
High-Quality Sound and Rugged Build
Equipped with large, custom-designed 50 mm drivers, Waza-Air provides rich, full sound for both guitar playing and music listening. The conforming earpads and wide headband are super-comfortable for extended playing sessions, while the rugged build ensures lasting durability for everyday practice and jamming. Waza-Air folds down into a very compact size for storage, and it’s possible to swivel the ear pieces into a flat orientation for sliding into a guitar bag’s pocket.
SPECIFICATIONS (WAZA-AIR)TypeDigital wireless (2.4 GHz) using a proprietary BOSS digital system, One-piece Bluetooth headphones (Over-Ear)Driver50 mm in diameter driverBattery charging timeApproximately 3 hoursExpected battery life under continuous useApproximately 5 hoursControls[POWER] switch
[CH UP] button
[CH DOWN] button
[Bluetooth] multi-function buttonIndicatorsCHARGE
Guitar WirelessConnectorsTransmitter in jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
CHARGE (DC IN 5 V) port: USB Micro-B typePower SupplyRechargeable lithium-ion battery
Supplied from the CHARGE (DC IN 5 V) portCurrent Draw (While charging)470 mAAccessoriesOwner's manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Micro USB cable for charging (*1)
*1: Use a standard USB AC adaptor (5 V, 0.5 A or more) for charging.WEIGHT (WAZA-AIR)Weight320 g
12 ozSPECIFICATIONS (TRANSMITTER (WL-T))Battery charging timeApproximately 3 hoursExpected battery life under continuous useApproximately 12 hoursNominal Input LevelINPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)ControlPower buttonIndicatorBATTERYConnectorsInput plug: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
CHARGE (DC IN 5 V) port: USB Micro-B typePower SupplyRechargeable lithium-ion battery
Supplied from the DC IN 5 V portCurrent Draw (While charging)350 mASIZE AND WEIGHT (TRANSMITTER (WL-T))Width87 mm
3-7/16 inchesDepth22 mm
7/8 inchesHeight36 mm
1-7/16 inchesWeight43 g