CM-30: CUBE Monitor
Bærbar og anvendelig monitor
Versatile and portable — the new CM-30 CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial two-way speaker. The CM-30 is built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well. It can be easily and safely toted from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors — features not found on any other monitors in the market.
- 30-watt 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- Three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and two additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, which allows a total of eight stereo inputs and two mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for carrying the unit safely
Rugged, Compact, and Versatile
Like all members of the CUBE family, the CM-30 is a breeze to transport. From gig to gig, session to session, this amp travels light and performs big. It’s built to withstand the rigors of the road, thanks to its metal grill cover and protective corner covers. While the CM-30 is well suited for home studio and monitoring applications, it can be used for live monitoring onstage.
Convenient front-mounted control w/ 2-band EQ
Sculpt your sound with the CM-30’s onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
Each CM-30 is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one CM-30 you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. The CM-30 offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
- Rated Power Output
- 30 W
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz)
- Channel 1(Mic/Line): -50 to -20 dBu Channel 2, 3 (Line): -20 dBu AUX IN 1, 2: -10 dBu Stereo Link Input: -10dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- Stereo Link Out L, R: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial 2-Way)
- Channel 1 (Mic/Line) Volume Knob Channel 2, 3 Volume Knobs Stereo Phones Level Knob Equalizer: Low Knob, High Knob Volume Knob Power Switch
- Channel 1 Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4" phone type) Channel 2, 3 Input Jack L (mono)(1/4" phone type) Channel 2, 3 Input Jack R (1/4" phone type) Aux In 1 Jack (RCA phono type) Aux In 2 Jack (Stereo miniature phone type) Stereo Link Out Jacks L, R (1/4" phone type) Stereo Link In Jack (1/4" phone type) Stereo Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply
- AC 117V, 230V, 240V
- Power Consumption
- 32 W
- Size and Weight
- 214 mm
- 238 mm
- 275 mm